Graf Research is hiring Software Engineers. We are open to candidates at multiple levels (Entry, Senior, Principal Engineers) as determined by experience and the number of “should have” and “nice-to-have” qualifications below.
- The X-factor: the ability to recognize the problem that is not yet solved and envision the solution that does not yet exist.
- US Citizenship
- Willingness and ability to pursue US DoD security clearance
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient C/C++ software developer with good development flow and code management skills
- Ability to work both individually and in distributed multi-disciplinary development teams
- Verbal and written communications skills
- MS or PhD in a related field
- Experience conducting research programs and publishing research
- Proficiency across a range of programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, C#) and data formats (e.g. XML, JSON, HTML)
- Graphical User Interface design and development skills
- Low-level or bare metal software development experience
- Experience developing applications for AWS and Azure cloud services
- Hacker mentality and knowledge of defensive and offensive security methods for microelectronic devices and/or computers and networks
- Software reverse engineering expertise
- Knowledge of FPGA and computer architecture along with FPGA or digital design skills
- Experience developing electronic design automation software for digital logic test and verification
- Experience with enterprise grade information technology administration
- Strong mathematical background
- Ability to lead agile development teams
- Current US DoD security clearance
Location - Our preference is Blacksburg, VA, but based on what is allowed by our sponsors, very strong candidates may be able to work from home or from forthcoming expansion offices
Travel Requirements - No specific travel requirement, but candidates capable of traveling to perform technical presentation and customer interaction tasks will be given special consideration.
Graf Research Corporation does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran, or any other basis protected by law.